|Social Media Marketing Assistant, stage di 6 mesi con rimborso spese a Londra presso società SE1Media|
|Martedì 17 Luglio 2012 08:55|
Si rende disponibile un tirocinio come Social Media Marketing Assistant presso la società di consultazione SE1Media, con sede a Londra e Bruxelles.
Lo stage si svolgerà nella capitale del Regno Unito, ha una durata di 6 mesi ed è full time.
Per candidarsi occorre sapere l'inglese e avere manualità nell'uso dei nuovi media, creazione di newsletters, e avere una qualche conoscenza delle strategie di marketing.
Per lo stage è prevista una remunerazione mensile (contattare la società attraverso il nostro form per avere più informazioni sui requisiti e l'importo preciso del rimborso).
Candidarsi quanto prima se interessati.
SE1 Media, a full service consultancy based in London and Brussels, is seeking a Social Media Marketing Assistant to undertake an internship to provide essential project support to exciting new European projects. As SE1 Media’s Social Media Marketing Assistant, you will provide hands-on support towards the implementation of a series of marketing actions involved in two major European tourism initiatives. You will have the opportunity to bring and put into place your own creative ideas as part of a major new marketing action to promote European cultural routes, building from scratch new social media campaigns to generate interest in a fast emerging niche sector of the tourism industry. Not only will candidates have the opportunity to work on developing their own ideas and seeing them come to fruition, but also to gain a variety of other experiences too.
The Social Media Marketing Assistant will have the opportunity to identify on an ongoing basis the most innovative marketing initiatives happening in tourism right now and publish reviews through a major industry platform, soon to launch, backed by leading online publishers. Additionally, the Social Media Marketing Assistant will give support to developing the online presences of SE1 Media and its relationship with existing and potential customers in the early stages of the business, to generate awareness of its services. SE1 Media’s business is rooted in the heart of the Tourism Industry. We aim to become the Destination Marketing Organisation in Europe and Worldwide, putting together a suite of core benchmark products, providing direct support to Destinations in an advisory or consulting role, and delivering cutting edge marketing services through a global network of partners.
- Campaign development
- Develop new creative concepts forming part of an overall integrated marketing approach for the promotion of European Cultural Routes through digital channels in general and social media in particular.
- Create a new online presence and image for European Cultural Routes through the web and through interactive tools which help consumers learn and gain inspiration about the routes
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for the organic growth of followers and fans with daily content seeding and fan engagement in an appropriate style and manner for the route’s promotion
- Preparation of monthly newsletters through Mail Chimp as part of SE1 Media’s ongoing communications actions with clients and the wider industry
- Development of innovative ‘out of the box’ ideas to maximise the potential of trade and industry events to generate interest in different tourism products on behalf of SE1 Media and of SE1 Media itself.
- Create a strong and coherent brand identity online across all digital channels for multiple new and existing online brands.
- Using video to develop fresh and interesting content showcasing tourism industry initiatives, interviewing leading stakeholders both industry and political and creating an exciting corresponding channel online.
What does SE1 Media offer?
- Monthly remuneration throughout the internship period and the opportunity to grow into future roles as they arise
- A fun and creative working environment (to begin with ad-hoc) in a great industry with interesting projects and clients
- Apple Mac working environment with hands-on training to learn new applications as required to deliver the work
- The opportunity to travel, when required, to see and meet new people in a very social industry
- An exciting opportunity to help grow a new business from the very beginning and gain a wide range of experience and knowledge in doing so
- Flexibility, the job is what you make of it!
If this sounds like a job that you can do in your stride and you relish the opportunity to grow the business and you’re happy to work under pressure to turnaround a lot in a short timeframe, then please get in touch with your CV and cover letter using this FORM.
Nicholas Hall Managing Director
+44 20 7193 1003
3 Giorni Fa
5 Giorni Fa
4 Giorni Fa