|Sve in Repubblica Ceca da aprile 2013 per 5 mesi. Progetto "Maternity and Family Center". Solo per ragazze|
|Lunedì 13 Agosto 2012 12:26|
Stredisko Volneho Casu, Organizzazione Ospitante ceca nell'ambito del Servizio Volontario Europeo, sta cercando una ragazza pronta a partire ad inizio aprile 2013 per partecipare a un progetto SVE di 5 mesi in Repubblica Ceca. Il progetto avrá luogo presso un centro ricreativo e casa-famiglia (chiamato appunto Stredisko Volneho Casu) della cittá di Ivancice.
In particolare, la volontaria, affiancata dai responsabili e dagli altri operatori, dovrá lavorare al progetto "Maternity and Family Center". Come sempre per lo SVE, il viaggio A/R é rimborsato al 90%, mentre vitto e alloggio sono pagati in toto, cosí come l'assicurazione ed un corso base della lingua locale. Previsto anche un pocket money mensile. In basso trovate tutti i dettagli del progetto.
Se interessati, inviateci cv, motivation letter SPECIFICA (entrambi in inglese) ed una vostra foto in formato immagine) attraverso il form entro il 17 agosto. Nella lettera motivazionale siate specifici e dettagliati nello spiegare perché volete far domanda per il Servizio Volontario Europeo (EVS in inglese) e, in particolare, per questo progetto. Inoltre, dovrete spiegare perché ritenete di essere i candidati ideali e quale sarebbe il vostro contributo al progetto (fatevi aiutare dalla descrizione del progetto che trovate in basso).
Solo le candidature complete saranno prese in considerazione.
Ricordate di indicare il codice del progetto e la dicitura "Sending Organisation: Scambieuropei" nell'oggetto o nel corpo dell'e-mail.
Host Organisation: Stredisko Volneho Casu, Ivancice (www.svcivancice.cz)
Location: Ivancice, Czech Republic
Project code / HO EI Ref.: 2012-CZ-25
Stredisko volneho casu Ivancice as a centre for leisure time activities has three buildings. Two of them are situated in the centre of the town Ivancice. In these two buildings there are offices for workers, clubrooms, special rooms for ceramics, creative activities, exercise, actions, infants, etc. The third building is in the suburbs (about 1 kilometre from the centre). Here is located R-youth club and Youth Information Centre. The other separate workplace is in Nove Branice (about 8 kilometres from Ivancice) where is located open youth club called New Bej Club. is a south-moravian small town in the Czech republic with about 10 thousand inhabitants. It is located about 30 km far away from the moravian capital Brno in south-west direction. In Ivancice you can choose from various activities. There is a sports hall, a sports stadium, a skatepark, a football field, tennis courts. You can visit a cinema, various exhibitions and a museum. There are a lot of restaurants, bars, discotheques in our town. In the surroundings there is a swimming pool, cycle ways, theatres, castles and churches and other cultural and historical interests. Transport connections to the surroundings are at the very good level.
PROPOSED ACTIVITIES FOR THE VOLUNTEER
Centre for leisure time activities Ivancice is currently looking for for a volunteer (female) for activities in Maternal and Family Centre. The main activities of the volunteer will be taken place in the maternity and family center in the downtown at Komenskeho Square 7 in Ivancice and in the surroundings. These are the main activities"for the volunter wroking in the maternity and family center:
- The volunteer will cooperate on preparation, organization and realization activities (like creating, painting, sporting, learning simple games, ...) for children (2-4 years old)
- The volunteer will cooperate on preparation, organization, realization activities for children and their parents like hobby groups (sporting, creative hobby groups, ceramics, clubs for mum and babies, ...), actions (funny, creative, sporting actions, ...), camps, weekend stays with programmes for this group.
- The volunteer will learn Czech language, she will be involved informal educational actions organizing with SVC Ivancice, the volunteer will create the own project, participate leisure time activities and meetings other volunteers EVS, elaborate photographical and factual materials from EVS, organize presentational activities or various themes for schools and public. The volunteer will cooperate with internal, external workers and volunteers of SVC Ivancice on the following activities. The volunteer will be intergrated to work teams of SVC Ivancice. All workers will help volunteer in the following activities.
Accomodation will be ensured in private of the local family or in a flat together with other volunteers. Every volunteer will have at the disposal his/her own room which is fully furnished. The equipped kitchen, social facilities and the washing machine is collective. There is an internet at the disposal. About the food: lunches unches will be guarantted by school dining room during the week, other courses by individually. The volunteer will get his/her pocket money every month together with the money for his/her food.
Working hours of the volunteer will be flexible. Volunteers will work about 32 hours per week, two consecutive days off per week, two days off per month.
- learn to work in a team of workers, youth, children and adults - learn different working methods on the field of the pedagogical and social work
- communicate and change experience with volunteers and workers from our organization
- recognize the Czech language, culture and way of living - get to know the own skills, strengths and facilities
- create complex programmes of preparation and realization of leisure time activities
- acquire autonomy and individual responsibility
- get the ability to reflect own behaviour and those of other people
- cope with new challenges
The personal support will be provided by mentors. The working support will be provided by internal workers of SVC Ivancice (each of the volunteers will have an own leader). The language support will be provided by Czech teacher speaking English and the support in administrative matters will be provided by internal worker of SVC Ivancice.
We expect a comparably independent, creative and adaptable young person, able to work in a team. He/she must be willing to educate him/herself and to actively contribute to the activities of SVC Ivancice. We will chose among the volunteers according to their motivation letters that the profile and interests of the volunteer could comply with our project needs. The main activities of SVC Ivancice are targeted the work with children and youth, so the advantage for the volunteer can be some experience with a such work. Special knowledge and abilities: Working with children and young people necessitates volunteer’s ability to communicate patiently, his/her positive attitude to children and youth, and his/her social abilities such as open-mindedness, empathy, tolerance and cooperation.
Centres for leisure time activities "Stredisko Volneho Casu" are supporters of long-standing traditions of the work with children and youth in the Czech Republic. The net of these centres for leisure time activities utilization of children and youth is allocated round the whole Czech Republic. The goal of these centres is the satisfaction of needs in the area of free time for the maximum number of children and youth. This activity from the preschool age up to the adulthood contributes to the personality forming, creates habits for the meaningful filling of the free time even the future life of every individual person. The main activity of our organization:
- regular work with children and youth (there are 130 hobby groups opened for more than 1500 children and young people and more than 120 adults)
- holiday work (we organise 60 summer, winter camps and weekend stays for more than 1000 participiants every year)
- occasional and open events for the community (for example funny, sports, cultural, presentation, dance, educational, interest, thematic, regional events; we organised 192 events for more than 15 thousand participants last school year)
- activities in open R-youth club (billiards, darts, table football, table tenis, TV, PC, internet, tutorial, playstation, diskoteques, rockoteques, tournaments, competitions, hit parades, creation of own programmes, Xbox, ...)
- activities in open New Bej Club
- separate worksplace of SVC Ivancice ((billiards, darts, table football, table tenis, TV, PC, internet, tutorial, playstation, diskoteques, rockoteques, tournaments, competitions, hit parades, creation of own programmes, Xbox, workshops, creative activities...)
- activities in certified Youth Information Centre (workshops, seminars, spontaneous activities, exhibitions, information activities, ...)
- media studio (hobby groups, actions, workshops, writing of articles, cooperation with mediae, taking and adjustment of photos, filming, creation periodical for youth, promotional activities, ...)
- activities in Maternal and Family Centre and Children centre (hobby groups for parents and their children – sport games, creative workshop, singing, nursery school, babysitting, PC courses, educational activities, tutorial, language courses, lectures with specialists, bazaars) - activities and programmes for schools (creative activities, tutorials, stay programmes, EVS presentations, ...) - seminars and schooling with experts - cooperation with schools of all grades, organizations, towns in our region - international cooperation (EVS, youth exchange, seminars, contact making seminars, conferences, ...)
0 Giorni Fa
1096 Giorni Fa
13 Giorni Fa