|Responsabile comunicazione digitale, posto vacante presso l'ambasciata inglese a Bruxelles. Richiesta conoscenza dell'inglese e abilità informatiche|
|Mercoledì 20 Giugno 2012 09:51|
Esperti in Comunicazione Digitale o in Content Management, giovani strateghi dell web marketing, delle tecniche di search engine e nell'uso delle piattaforme social, da Twitter a Flickr, l'ambasciata inglese a Bruxelles, sezione Foreign and Commonwealth, cerca proprio voi!
Una posizione come Digital Communications Officer è infatti disponibile presso l'ambasciata in Belgio , contratto a tempo indeterminato full - time, per un salario lordo di 2700 euro circa.
Tra i requisiti è richiesta l'eccellente conoscenza dell'inglese e abilità nell'uso di vari sistemi informatici e piattaforme web.
La scadenza per le candidature è al 29 Giugno 2012.
A full time fixed term position as a Digital Communications Officer in the Communications and Visits Team of the United Kingdom Representation to the EU (UKRep) has become available. This exciting position requires you to lead, develop and implement all aspects of our digital communications. You will work as part of our communications team with colleagues across the Representation, and with Government Departments in London.
The ideal candidate would have excellent editorial skills, with fluent English (both spoken and written). You should have experience of managing a web presence and carrying out communications work across a range of digital media in a busy, fast-paced environment. Proven ability to motivate others and contribute effectively to team objectives is also essential.
- Draw up and deliver an annual digital communication strategy as part of the overarching communications strategy, deploying a range of digital communication tools; - Contribute to the successful delivery of strategic campaigns and advise colleagues on the best use of digital communications;
- Manage the UK Representation’s website and intranet, writing content to a high standard and updating it on a regular basis;
- Take photographs and record videos of events for use online;
- Evaluate the success of digital communication activities;
- Develop the organisation’s intranet as a corporate communication tool.
- Excellent English language writing and editorial skills;
- Solid technical experience managing websites using a Content Management System, and using image and video editing software to publish and embed images via Flickr and YouTube;
- Ability to design and deliver digital campaigns using appropriate online media; Experience of communicating through a range of social media platforms, such as Twitter; - Ability to evaluate the success of digital activities using web analytics.
- Knowledge of popular CMS software such as Documentum, Wordpress or Alterian;
- Experience with internal collaborative platforms (e.g. Microsoft, Sharepoint);
- Experience or knowledge of external and internal communications in an international context;
- Strong understanding of the EU and of the UK Government.
This position will be filled on a fixed term contract.
Gross monthly salary: € 2736.57
CV and covering letter setting out how the applicant meets the essential skills, 300KB maximum in English should be sent to
Recruitment Officer, CSB,
Avenue d’Auderghem 10,
Email: using THIS FORM
29 June 2012.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Belgium.
Due to the volume of applications received, only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
3 Giorni Fa
4 Giorni Fa
9 Giorni Fa
7 Giorni Fa
9 Giorni Fa