|Disponibili due posti come Consulenti Junior in società nel settore Finanza a Bruxelles|
|Sabato 19 Maggio 2012 13:43|
La società Fleishman-Hillard Inc., nel settore della consulenza finanziaria, cerca 2 Consulenti Junior disponibili da subito, da inserire nel proprio organico.
La sede di lavoro è a Brussels.
I candiadti ideali devono possedere conoscenza nel settore finanziario ed economico, soprattutto delle politiche Europee, nonchè un inglese fluente. La conoscenza dell'Italiano costituisce un vantaggio.
Se interessati candidarsi subito.
Fleishman-Hillard Inc., one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms, has built its reputation on creating integrated solutions that deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. The firm is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity and personal commitment. Based in St. Louis, the firm operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America through its 80 owned offices. For more information, visit the Fleishman-Hillard website at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Fleishman-Hillard’s Brussels office is seeking 2 immediate entry level consultants (Account Executive). Its Financial Services Practice is the market leader with proven track record across a full range of financial sectors: banking, insurance, securities and corporate reputation issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and issue analysis relevant to financial services
- Establishing political intelligence in support of public affairs programme
- Assisting in implementing these public affairs programmes for market-leading global accounts
- Monitoring of relevant information sources and reporting on key developments
- Developing draft strategic advice and implementation of client strategy
- Proactively building networks around key issues with Key EU institutions and organisations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Interest in Economics or Financial Services
- Knowledge of EU policymaking
- Good communication skills and networking abilities, particularly in the European Parliament and other Key European institutions
- Prior experience in a professional services firm an advantage Initiative and creativity when it comes to problem-solving
- Commitment to the highest standards of service delivery
- Fluency in English (French, Italian, German, Spanish or Dutch an advantage)
If you fit the profile, please send your CV and resume to Ariane Van Der Haegen, VP Talent Development Continental Europe & Eurasia Ariane using THIS FORM.
3 Giorni Fa
4 Giorni Fa
9 Giorni Fa
7 Giorni Fa
9 Giorni Fa